Highly available single phase UPS features redundant and scalable double-conversion on-line power protection
The first UPS with redundancy and scalability within a single chassis.
FeaturesEngineered to deliver the highest level of business continuity possible, Symmetra's modular, redundant architecture can scale power and run time as demand increases or when higher levels of availability are required. Integrated network manageability provides real time status updates of UPS health and environmental conditions. Hot-swappable, user replaceable power, battery, and intelligence modules enables low MTTR and ease of service. Symmetra's modular design provides redundant power in a single chassis for business-critical applications in server rooms and network closets.
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Hot-swappable intelligence modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement.
- Hot-swappable power modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Power Module replacement.
- Modular design - Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Redundant Intelligence Modules - Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions.
- Field-replaceable power distribution panel - Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD display - Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Audible alarms - Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable intelligence modules - Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Intelligence Modules.
- User-replaceable power modules - Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Power Modules.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.