40-130kVA 3 phase UPS power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications
Part of Galaxy
Designed for Maximum Configuration
The Galaxy 5000 offers technology that increases performance and reliability. Online technology fully isolates and protects against all power quality disturbances. The upstream harmonics management allows a generator friendly installation and flexible configurations for even the most demanding designs. The Galaxy 5000 offers features such as paralleling capability for both capacity and redundancy, full front access, included start up for ease of serviceability, user friendly graphical display with multiple language options, and SNMP with network based power management options. All these features make the Galaxy 5000 one of the easiest UPS's in its class to manage and maintain.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Multiple distribution options - Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Total Cost of Ownership
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Predicitive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- 7x24 telephone technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.