InRow Direct Expansion
Close-coupled, air, water, and glycol cooling for closets, server rooms, and data centers
Part of Uniflair
The predictable solution for an unpredictable environment.
FeaturesThe InRow Direct Expansion family closely couples the cooling with the heat source, improving predictability and efficiency. Intelligent controls actively adjust to match the load, addressing the dynamic demands of today's IT environments. Available in air-cooled, self-contained and fluid cooled configurations, these units meet the diverse requirements for data center cooling. IT operators looking to improve efficiency or deploy higher density equipment will benefit from the modular design of the InRow Direct Expansion products
- Active response controls - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Predictable cooling - Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Rack Inlet Temperature Control - Reduces the risk of hot spots at the rack level
- Building management system integration - Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system.
- Microprocessor controller - Utilizes intelligent, active response control, and real-time monitoring. The system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Real-Time Capacity Monitoring - Real-time display of current and available cooling.
- Modular design - Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Scaleable densities - Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
Total cost of Ownership
- In-Row architecture - Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit's sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.