Utility-scale mobile GIS
Making mobile GIS simple and scalable
ArcFM Mobile extends the value of your existing GIS investment into the field. The advantages of ArcFM Mobile are speed and simplicity. It provides instant, intuitive access to data for your workforce wherever they are. ArcFM Mobile also empowers the business to collaborate between field and office in near real-time with accelerated workflows like digital redlining, as-builting, and inspection. These digital processes reduce operational costs by minimizing manual processes, paper maps, and duplication of work.
BenefitsArcFM Mobile Maps:
- Drastically reduce training time and user frustration with a fast, intuitive interface that helps crews become productive more quickly
- Minimize drive time and cost of paper maps with instant digital access to GIS data by any size of workforce
- Eliminate downtime with utility-scale offline capabilities that allow reliable access to data
- Lower the cost of mobile GIS with easy implementation, deployment, and administration of the solution
- Eliminate reliance on pen and paper with digital redlining that works connected or disconnected
- Save significant time and cost in the communication of map corrections and as-built edits to GIS editors
- Reduce software expenses by consolidating inspection projects under a single configurable solution
- Accelerate response to infrastructure issues with near real-time sharing and analysis of work results.
- ArcFM Mobile Maps: The mapping capabilities of ArcFM Mobile make GIS available in the field anytime, anywhere.
- ArcFM Mobile Workflows: The workflow capabilities of ArcFM Mobile enable collaboration between field and office.