1000 Level Powerlink System
This is a legacy productThis Product is Obsolete
Simple complete control for for smaller facilities. Fully meets ASHRAE 90.1 requirements for scheduled control systems.
Features1000 Level System Features
- Soft mapping for grouping branch circuits into zones that can be operated as a common group. Up to sixty-four (64) independent zone configurable for a single controller.
- Sixteen (16) on-board input terminations for connecting local control devices to operate individual zones.
- Sixteen (16) Inpedenpdent input timers to provide a timed override capability.
- Sixteen (16) independently configurable time schedules, each having 24 separate on/off periods.
- Seven-day repeating electronic clock, temperature compensated to minimize clock drift.
- Thirty-two (32) special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Automatic daylight savings setbacks, leap year correction, thirty-two special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Blink notification to alert occupants of an impending ‘lights out’ command.
- On-board event log (viewable through PCS software).
- Breaker run-time counters for tracking burn-time on lighting fixtures.
- RS232/485 port for serial communications with other systems using industry recognized Modbus protocol, DMX512 protocol.
- Metasys Certified embedded support for Johnson Controls N2 protocol (optional).
- Ideally suited for stand-alone systems in retail, office, institutional and industrial facilities, the 1000 level controller incorporates all the features of the 500 level controller plus the added functionality of a flexible time scheduler that eliminates the need for an external time switch. Scheduling capabilities of the 1000 controller exceed the capabilities of traditional mechanical time switches and energy management systems.
- The 1000 level controller is available with an optional Johnson Controls compatible N2 (JCI-N2) interface. The NF1000G3N2 is a Johnson Controls Metasys® certified controller that provides many of the features of the 1000 level controller and communicates directly with Johnson Controls Metasys or Companion devices.
- Stand-alone lighting control system, meets ASHRAE 90.1 and CA Title 24 requirements
- 16 hard-wired inputs available for connection to devices with physical dry-contacts
- 64 communication inputs available for network connection
- 16 independent time schedules, each can be configured into 24 distinct periods
- 7-day repeating clock, with changeable automatic daylight savings time
- Automatic sunrise/sunset tracking with offsets
- 32 special event periods
- RS-232 and RS-485 serial ports
- Supports serial communications using Modbus® ASCII/RTU, DMX512 and JCI-N2 protocols
- Up to 168 remotely operated circuit breakers per controller
- UL Listed
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings