The remote source controller (RSC) provides high-speed Ethernet connectivity that links a wide variety of input devices to a 2000 or 3000 level system.
Powerful Control Capability
- Supports (16) 2-wire inputs, (8) 2-wire inputs with status output, or (8) 3-wire inputs.
- Supports a wide variety of low-cost, easily replaceable input devices
- Fully configurable from LCD display/keypad or via PCS software.
- Specifically designed to operate in conjunction with 2000 and 3000 level controllers. Any RSC input can be set up to control any remotely operated circuit breaker connected to the system.
- Assignable input timers, input synchronization, and programmable behavior according to specified time period.
- Provides an additional (16) independent time schedules that can be configured to operate any circuit breaker or zone configured on the system.
- On-board auxiliary 24 Vdc power supply powers external control devices.
- High Speed Connectivity
- Ethernet communication eliminates bottlenecks typically associated with serial devices.
- Uses existing LAN infrastructure to reduce input wiring cost.
- Uses convenient radial feeds to independent input devices; this avoids pitfalls that are typically associated with daisy-chained network digital switches.
- NEMA 1 enclosure with knockouts
- Integral 120 V power supply
- UL listed 916 Energy Management Equipment