Powerlink G4 Remote Mount Controllers
Remote Mount Controllers mount externally to the panelboard freeing up valuable circuit spaces in retrofit applications.
Space-saving solution, easily installed and ideal for retrofits. Add lighting control to any new or existing panelboard.
FeaturesRemote Mount Controllers (RMC), Powerlink electronics can be mounted externally to the panelboard, freeing up valuable circuit spaces. RMCs are also useful in applications where access to panelboards is not permitted. RMCs include all the necessary hardware including enclosure, controller, Class 2 barrier kits, and power supply. All of the components are factory assembled and tested for proper operation.
- NEMA 1 enclosure with hinged door for access to controller and connections.
- Compact dimensions–12 in. x 12 in. x 6 in. (305 mm x 305 mm x 152 mm)
- Integral power supply for connection to 120 V, 240 V, and 277 V systems.
- Full range of Powerlink G4 controller options
- UL Listed 916 Energy Management Equipment
- Low power consumption – 20 VA max.
- Saves time and money: RMCs are easy-to-install for retrofit applications. They mount quickly and easily to reduce costly installation and downtime.
- Provides power and flexibility: add lighting control to any new or existing panelboard application.
- Improves energy efficiency and reduces costs.
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings