Modular Panelboard System
This Square D™ Modular Panelboard System bundles electrical distribution equipment into a single factory assembled and wired integrated system.
Innovative electrical packaging solutions can reduce installation time and reduce material costs.
- Consists of a mix of NQOD, NF, NF Column-Width, NF PowerLink Gen 3, Single Row I-Line, Double Row I-Line & QMB panelboards.
- Equipment Space, Lighting Contactors, and TVSS also available.
- Significantly reduce the space traditionally required for electrical distribution equipment up to 40%.
- The factories assembled and wired systems lower installed cost up to 20%.
- Pre-assembled construction reduces the total installation time at the job site.
- Distribution equipment can be configured from a broad product offering to provide customer-specific solutions and permit shorter lead times.
- Dedicated Retail National Account Managers (NAMs) work with centralized or regional construction managers to optimize designs and assure consistent support.
- The Global Project Management team will coordinate delivery schedules and verify that the system meets customer specifications.
- Cutouts in the bottom endwall of each section permit conduit to be stubbed up inside the enclosure, eliminating the need to cut conduit openings.
- Close coupling panels eliminate the need for interconnecting conduits, box connectors and shorten feeder cable runs.
- Standard 9.5" depth presents size advantages over competitors standardizing on deeper switchboard design platforms.
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Market
- Commercial Office Buildings