ConneXium Network Manager™ (CNM) Industrial network management software combines the power of IT-based network management programs with Transparent Ready™ Ethernet expertise to provide a tool specifically designed for network management in the automation environment.
CNM discovers managed and unmanaged network devices from any manufacturer and renders a map that illustrates the connections between network devices. CNM offers a customizable hierarchical display of different networks, with an an option to use a browser as a client connection. Any SNMP managed devices can be supervised with ConneXium Network Manager. Both network infrastructure and end devices can be configured and supervised including support for wireless devices.
ConneXium Network Manager features
- Discovers managed and unmanaged network devices
- Draws topology “map” showing interconnections between devices
- Provides interfaces to SCADA systems via an SNMP OPC server
- Includes path availability calculator to evaluate uptime percent of different physical paths between two devices
- Supports wireless devices
- Discovers unmanaged switches
- Configures multiple like devices simultaneously
- Client - Server Architecture, no client license required
- Offers multiple language support, English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese
- Windows® 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server (2003, 2008) compatible
- Sold by the node: 25, 100, 500, 1000 and 4000 node server licenses
- Sixty-day fully functional trial period