Low voltage capacitor banks for smart power factor correction
Improve your facility's energy efficiency and productivity while lowering costs.
FeaturesVarSet Standard is a range of high quality, wall mounted automatic capacitor banks. Designed for easy installation, it has a small footprint and helps reduce utility bills, maximizes power conditioning and reliability, while saving valuable space. This range is available from 75 kVAR to 300 kVAR at 480V.
VarSet provides the features and capabilities you need. Choose from a full range of standard, pre-configured capacitor banks.
- Compact, wall mounted capacitor banks
- Suitable for low harmonic levels
- Top cable connections
- Mounting brackets for easy wall mounting
- VarPlus Logic PF Controller for easy programming and commissioning
- Modbus communication protocol for integration with building management and energy monitoring systems
- Multiple stage architecture• Capacitor-switching duty contactors
The complete solution
VarSet helps lower operating and capital costs, and can provide a very quick return on investment.
- Reduce capital expenses up to 30%
- Reduce reactive energy billing penalties and lower operating expenses up to 10%
- Reduce energy losses by up to 30%
- Improve power system and equipment reliability up to 18%
- Reduce CO2 emissions by up to 95kg for every kvar of power factor installed
- Ready to install, compact enclosure with top or bottom cable connections
- Reduced maintenance, automatic programming and commissioning with Varlogic power factor controller
- Straightforward EMS integration: Modbus communication protocol (Varlogic NRC12 option)
Reliable and durable
- Long life performance with multi-capacitor architecture, step switching with adapted contactors
- High performance and robustness thanks to high quality Schneider Electric built-in components
- Fully type tested according to standards UL810, UL508a, CSA 22.2 No. 190
- Thermal monitoring devices, over heating protection
- Main incomer circuit breaker and step circuit breakers
VarSet provides power factor correction, in a harmonic rich network, energy loss reduction, and voltage support on low voltage networks. VarSet is suitable for new construction or retrofit applications in virtually any commercial, industrial and utility enterprise.