Isolated Power Panels
Isolation Power Panel, incorporates the Square D products into the UL Listed NFPA 99 power system.
Isolation Power System - small local network comprising an isolation transformer, a line isolation monitor, and its branch circuits.
FeaturesIsolation Power Panel, incorporates the Square D products into the UL Listed NFPA 99 power system, consisting of the following:
Hospital-grade isolation transformers from Schneider Electric provide isolation between system voltage and load requirements.
- kVA range: 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 25 kVA
- Primary voltages: 120, 208, 240, 277, or 480 V
- Secondary voltages: 120, 208, or 240 V
- Class 180 insulation
- Electrostatic shield
- Maximum sound level of 35dB
- Low leakage
- Compliance with UL 1047 (tables 30.1 and 30.2) and CSA Z32.2
Schneider Electric has designed a single-phase, NQ panelboard interior for use in isolated power panels.
- Accepts plug-on or bolt-on branch circuit breakers
- 100 A interiors
QO™ Branch Circuit Breakers
- 10k AIR
- QO (plug on) or QOB™ (bolt on)
- 20 A; 2-pole (120 V) • 20, 30, 50 or 60 A; 2-pole (208 or 240 V)
QO circuit breakers for 120, 208, and 240 V systems
PowerPact™ H-frame circuit breakers for 277 and 480 V systems
- 2-pole; size is based on transformer kVA and chosen primary voltage
Iso-Gard™ Series 6 Line Isolation Monitor (LIM)
- Designed for Surgical Applications - Systems intended for Life Support, and applications dedicated to Medical Electrical Equipment.
- Available in 5 configurations to meet the unique requirements of operating rooms and there layouts.
- Standard Panels - Most compact solution design to feed 120V or 208V to a unique operating room.
- Dual Voltage Panels - Designed to feed 120 V and 208 V via 2 separated systems, allowing the operating room to feed receptacles at both US Voltage Systems
- Duplex Panels - Designed for the growing electrical requirements of the operating rooms, incorporates 2 standard panels into a common back box and trim, reducing overall foot print.
- Control Panels - Specifically designed for 208 V applications, feeding multiple rooms via a control circuit limiting power to rooms, allowing for a centralized panel to feed the power and still meet the NEC start up requirements and not over loading the panel.
- Surgical Facility Centers - Expands the standard panel to include other electrical components required in the operating room. Other components like X-ray viewers, stereo systems, and clock timers, are incorporated into the back box and feed from the small local network.