Trio Licensed UHF data radios set a new standard for Telemetry & SCADA data radio, with serial and Ethernet connectivity plus a host of features that make them suitable for complex and demanding requirements in Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint (Multiple Address Radio) systems.
Trio Q Data Radios are suitable for use with the latest Ethernet based Telemetry and Remote SCADA devices (RTUs, PLCs) as well as providing a smooth transition from serial-based infrastructure to IP/Ethernet. Complementing this, the Trio M-Series compact digital data radio provides cost effective dependable serial communications.
The remote data radio modems are complemented with base / repeater stations. The base / repeater stations are available in both standard and duplicated hot stand-by versions.
- UHF Frequency Band Coverage (400-518MHz)
- 12.5kHz and 25kHz channel operation in one radio model
- Designed to meet international FCC & ETSI radio regulatory requirements
- Ethernet/Serial models hardware variants
- Base and hot-swappable standby base station variants
- Compatible with industry standard data protocols. e.g.: MODBUS, DNP-3, IEC 870, etc.
- Automatic frequency offset compensation for years of service/calibration free operation
- RF Data Rates: Up to 32kbps in a 12.5kHz Channel & 56kbps in a 25kHz ETSI Channels
- ChannelShare+TM: Advanced dynamic supervisory collision avoidance system
- Diagnostics parameters available for Tx Power, RSSI, DC Supply Volts, Frequency Offset, Temperature and VSWR
- Fully integrated into StruxtureWare SCADA Expert ClearSCADA