PowerLogic EM3500 series
Compact, affordable series of DIN mounted meters
The EM3500 Series DIN Rail Meter combines exceptional performance and easy installation to deliver a cost-effective solution for power monitoring applications.
The EM3500 series meters can be installed on standard DIN rail or surface mounted as needed. Pulse output and phase alarms provide additional versatility. There are four unique models to fit your power monitoring needs.
The Modbus and BACnet output options offer added flexibility for system integration. The data logging capability (EM3555 and EM3560) protects data in the event of a power failure. Modbus, pulse output, and phase alarms are all provided to suit a wide variety of applications. Additional pulse inputs on EM3560 provide an easy way to incorporate simple flow sensors to track gas, water, steam, or other energy forms using a BACnet system in addition to full monitoring of electrical energy.
The EM3555 model adds a bi-directional monitoring feature designed expressly for renewable energy applications, allowing measurement of power imported from the utility grid as well as power exported from the renewable energy source (e.g. solar panels). This enables users to track all energy data to ensure accuracy in billing and crediting.
- DIN rail mounting option; easy installation
- ANSI 12.20 0.5% accuracy, IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5S (reactive energy Class 2%)
- Real energy output and phase loss alarm output (EM3502, EM3550, and EM3555)
- Separate 90-600V control power for maximum flexibility
- Use any measurement voltage or separate source, UPS, etc
- Backlit LCD display
- Simplifies set-up
- Allows you to easily verify installation and troubleshoot problems
- Provides easy access to all measurement data
- Data logging capability (EM3555 and EM3560)
- Compatible with LVCTs from 5A to 32000A
- User-enabled password protection
- System integration via Modbus (EM355x) or BACnet MS/TP (EM3560)
- Native BACnet MS/TP support with serial rates up to 115.2 kbaud (EM3560)
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 158°F
- Optional NEMA 4 enclosure available
- Discover energy waste
- Reduce energy consumption and save on utility bills
- Make informed load shifting and shedding decisions
- Measure power data and demand
ApplicationsIdeal for multi-tenant and departmental metering applications in commercial buildings
- Energy management
- Commercial sub-metering
- Industrial monitoring
- Cost allocation
- Renewable energy monitoring