Speed-D Merchandised Service Section LV Switchboards
Short lead time based. Meets EUSERC requirements.
Designed for the EUSERC market, these switchboards offer compact footprint, short lead time and cost-effective solution for service entrance applications rated 400-800A.
Compact, cost-effective solution for service entrance applications rated 400 - 800A. Speed-D® is a single section switchboard that includes an EUSERC utility CT compartment, a main circuit breaker or main fusible disconnect and either a NQ or I-Line® distribution panel with provisions for branch circuit breakers. A EUSERC utility CT compartment with fusible multiple mains is also available for six disconnect applications.
- Application: Suitable for use as service entrance equipment on AC systems. Sections contain metering compartment, barriers, main disconnects, distribution panel, neutral bus and grounding provisions.
- Metering: C/T compartment with two 15-inch blank meter doors as standard or optional door configurations to meet specific utility requirements. Incoming cable lugs are for top feed with one twin conductor #2-600 kcmil lug per phase and neutral, suitable for aluminum or copper cables. Optional single conductor lug is available.
- Mains: Main circuit breaker types are either LH or MJ. Main fusible device supplied with Class T fuses. Multiple main devices utilize plug-on fusible switches.
- Branches: NQ distribution bus is rated 400 A and provides mounting space for QO®/QOB Type (150 A max.) circuit breakers. Panel provides space for mounting 42 single pole circuit breakers. One or two individually mounted 225 A max. circuit breakers can be added with bus connectors.
- I-Line distribution bus is rated 400 A, 600 A, or 800 A and will accept 27" of I-Line circuit breakers on the left side maximum frame size of "J" or "K". The right side will accept either a QO plug-on distribution panel (240 V only) or LA or LH I-Line circuit breaker.
- Enclosure: Totally enclosed front accessible with ANSI 49 gray baked enamel finish. Dimensions are 90 in. H x 14 in. D x 36 in. W for indoor and 90 in. H x 24.5 in. D x 36 in. W for outdoor enclosures.
Bussing: Main circuit breaker version standard with all copper bus. Main fusible disconnect version standard with aluminum/copper bus.
- Ready-to-Install merchandise offering, available from an authorized Schneider Electric distributor or warehouse stock. Some sections are factory assembled only.
- Hot sequence utility compartment per EUSERC requirements
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment, in either circuit breaker or fusible designs
- UL Listed
- Mains rating 400, 600, or 800A
- Voltage: 120/240, 208Y/120, 240/120, or 480Y/277 Vac
- Systems: 1Ø3W or 3Ø4W
- Maximum SCCR 200 kA fusible, 65 kA circuit breaker
- NEMA Type 1 or Type 3R enclosures
- Full height add-on or stand-alone distribution section
- Distribution interiors in either NQ lighting (240 Vac) or I-Line power (480 Vac) platforms
- Accessories include:
— Underground pull sections
— Loadside wireway
— Bus links for donut-type current transformers
— Double padlock hasp attachments
— I-Line plug-on distribution panel for QO circuit breakers
— Sub-feed circuit breakers from 100 to 225 A
- Commercial Buildings
- Commercial Office Buildings