Automatic lighting controls in a single, integrated, space-saving solution
Easily control lighting for energy and cost savings
FeaturesThe Square D® Lighting Manager-Z10 product line is designed to provide completely automatic lighting controls in a single integrated, space saving system to save energy, reduce electrical costs, and maximize the efficient operation of lighting loads in the facility.
The Lighting Manager-Z10 provides standardized automatic lighting control capabilities based on time of day schedules and/or ambient light level measurements. The functions performed by the Lighting Manager-Z10 system replace or eliminate the need for the following conventional controls:
- Mechanical time clocks or electronic timers.
- Panelboard or multi-pole contactors.
- Operator controlled switches for lighting.
- Field wiring of multiple boxes and control systems.
- 16 inputs and 10 zones of control
- Stage lights to turn on based on ambient light level and time-of-day schedule
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustments
- Built-in timed and emergency override switches
- Program stored on EEPROM flash memory
- Includes photo sensor instead of a mechanical photocell for improved reliability
- Includes 10 30 A 4-Pole contactors prewired to controller outputs
- Removable backup memory card for current program storage and easy downloading of upgraded programs
The Lighting Manager-Z10 is a UL Listed and is certified for compliance with CA Title 24 requirements for both Automatic Time Switch Control and Automatic Daylighting Control applications.
How to Videos
- Simple: Single point termination for all controlled circuit wiring
- Efficient: Easily control lighting to improve energy efficiency and save money
- Space-saving: Small footprint for new construction or retrofit applications saves valuable wall space
- Flexible: Customize preloaded programs according to your needs
- Reliable: Proven reliability and low failure rate reduces maintenance and replacement costs
- Safe: UL Listed to UL 508A Industrial Control Panel Standards
- Easy to install: Saves installation time and costs with prewired controller and contactors, avoid installation of separate individual controls
- Fueling stations
- Convenience stores
- Grocery stores