Mission Critical Molded Case Circuit Breakers
High levels of selective coordination from 70 through 600 A
High performance circuit protection and selective coordination.
When power availability is critical, rely on Square D® brand mission critical circuit breakers from Schneider Electric. Designed for selectively coordinated systems, mission critical circuit breakers maximize continuity of the electrical service by allowing the branch breaker to clear the fault. Apply Schneider Electric mission critical circuit breakers in emergency power distribution systems, data centers, hospitals or anywhere continuity of service is desired.
Mission critical circuit breakers are engineered with technology that optimizes current, time and energy selectivity so the fault is cleared by the circuit breaker immediately upstream of the occurrence. This technology allows the remaining areas of the electrical system to continue operating without disruption. In addition to unique design attributes, Schneider Electric’s mission critical circuit breakers have also undergone rigorous testing procedures to certify the coordination with downstream breakers – combining innovative engineering with validated test results.
- Minimizes downtime by preventing interruption of unaffected branches
- Wide range of ampacities and configurations to meet the unique needs of specific power systems
- PowerPact J-frame Mission Critical Circuit Breaker — High levels of selective coordination in an electronic trip circuit breaker from 70 to 250 A.
- PowerPact L-Frame Mission Critical Circuit Breaker — Right combination of features and performance, up to 600 A.
- Selective Coordination Analysis Tool
- LA / LH Mission Critical Circuit Breakers — High magnetic withstand capabilities delivered in the simplicity of a basic thermal magnetic breaker design, from 200 to 400 A.
- Selective Coordination Resource Page