SCADA Expert ClearSCADA
SCADA software for telemetry and remote SCADA applications
Integrated scalable SCADA Software optimized for managing remote assets spread across geographically dispersed infrastructure with secure and reliable capabilities and easy connectivity to business and IT systems.
FeaturesSCADA Expert ClearSCADA is an open software platform that provides powerful features for remote management of critical infrastructure. It’s scalable for large enterprise environments and effective for small systems alike. Historical field data is collected by single or redundant servers over dedicated long-distance communication infrastructure and made available to local and remote users via integrated clients and third-party data management applications.
ClearSCADA is now part of the StruxureWare software applications and suites
StruxureWare is the brand name identifying Schneider Electric’s various software applications and suites to drive business performance while conserving enterprise resources. StruxureWare software suite is organized within a framework of three levels: Control level, Operations and Enterprise.
As part of the SCADA software suite of StruxureWare pertaining to the ’Control’ level, ClearSCADA will now be referred to as SCADA Expert ClearSCADA, the SCADA software dedicated for telemetry and remote SCADA applications.
- Modern User Interface
- Improved functionality and increased efficiency
- Bulk Editing Capabilities
- Interface allows easy selection of objects/properties for export
- Quick edits on multiple objects can be performed directly with single action
- Template property overrides also supported
- Integrated with Telemetry Offer
- Direct access to Trio radio diagnostics
- Configuration management of SCADAPack RTU
- Direct configuration and data collection from SCADAPack Flow computers
- Integrated Security Management
- Multi-level user security handling
- Support of Secure Protocols
- Performance server behind DMZ
- Full support for Firewalls and NAT
- Sensitive IP address and logon information restricted to privileged users only
- Interface to Hydraulic Modeling
- Integration of Aquis; Schneider Electric's Hydraulic Modeling tool which simulates the flow and pressure in a water distribution network
- Operators will be able to interact with the hydraulic model from within ClearSCADA
BenefitsSCADA Expert ClearSCADA controls costs and maximizes productivity, while ensuring secure and reliable operations across wide area network.
- Controlling total cost of managing and operating remote assets
- Object-oriented development environment with on-line configuration changes
- Built-in SCADA functions with integration to Schneider Electric Telemetry offer
- Scalable and flexible SCADA architecture design
- Ensuring secure and reliable operations across wide area network
- Secure protocols offering no loss of data and reliable communication over WAN networks
- Built-in multi-level security management
- Triple redundancy of Server and LAN
- Maximizing asset productivity and operational efficiency
- Easy integration to business systems (ERP, Asset Management software..)
- Integrated to asset production optimization solution (ProductionPlus)
- Integrated diagnostics and predictive maintenance
ApplicationsOil and Gas
- ClearSCADA is ideally suited for upstream production and midstream distribution where customers have many remote assets such as flow computers and RTUs. ClearSCADA includes built-in drivers and a polling engine for all major equipment manufacturers and can export flow computer data to external reporting packages, such as Flowcal, PGas or production accounting systems.
- Application: Enhanced Web Access & Reporting
- Realized Value: Reduced cost of ownership through web-hosted customer service site. Improved operation & compliance through real-time delivery of critical operational data.
- ClearSCADA is designed for telemetry applications commonly found in the water industry such as pump up and pump down control, sewage lift station, tank/level measurement and control, and wireless instrumentation monitoring. Its real-time database and integrated polling engine means customers do not need to use a separate software package such as an OPC Server or a Master RTU as the data collector to communicate with remote devices. The enterprise software is optimized for low and high bandwidth communication links over public infrastructure, such as mobile networks, WiMAX and dial-up land lines, and is well-suited for private serial and Ethernet radio networks.
- Application: Water System Monitoring & Control
- Realized Value: Reduced cost of expansion through use of intuitive, easily replicated and deployed, object templates. Improved operator use through user-friendly, easy-to-learn interface and local language support.
- Modern User Interface