SCADA Expert ClearSCADA is an open software platform that provides powerful features for remote management of critical infrastructure. It’s scalable for large enterprise environments and effective for small systems alike. Historical field data is collected by single or redundant servers over dedicated long-distance communication infrastructure and made available to local and remote users via integrated clients and third-party data management applications.
ClearSCADA is now part of the StruxureWare software applications and suites
StruxureWare is the brand name identifying Schneider Electric’s various software applications and suites to drive business performance while conserving enterprise resources. StruxureWare software suite is organized within a framework of three levels: Control level, Operations and Enterprise.
As part of the SCADA software suite of StruxureWare pertaining to the ’Control’ level, ClearSCADA will now be referred to as SCADA Expert ClearSCADA, the SCADA software dedicated for telemetry and remote SCADA applications.
- Modern User Interface
- Improved functionality and increased efficiency
- Bulk Editing Capabilities
- Interface allows easy selection of objects/properties for export
- Quick edits on multiple objects can be performed directly with single action
- Template property overrides also supported
- Integrated with Telemetry Offer
- Direct access to Trio radio diagnostics
- Configuration management of SCADAPack RTU
- Direct configuration and data collection from SCADAPack Flow computers
- Integrated Security Management
- Multi-level user security handling
- Support of Secure Protocols
- Performance server behind DMZ
- Full support for Firewalls and NAT
- Sensitive IP address and logon information restricted to privileged users only
- Interface to Hydraulic Modeling
- Integration of Aquis; Schneider Electric's Hydraulic Modeling tool which simulates the flow and pressure in a water distribution network
- Operators will be able to interact with the hydraulic model from within ClearSCADA