Foxboro’s Wireless measurement Accutech
Battery-powered wireless sensor networks
Fully integrated, battery-powered, rapid-deploy wireless instrumentations for measuring and monitoring data in challenging environments.
California Proposition 65 WarningWARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
> For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Accutech is a line of battery-powered wireless sensor networks. These rugged field units are designed for the majority of industrial applications and for installations ranging from the plant floor to remote installations with extreme temperature and humidity ranges.
Wherever challenging telemetry applications are found, including stranded measurement points, hazardous locations, and mobile equipment, Accutech products provide cost-effective and easy to install alternatives to traditional, hardwired sensor sites.
Are these challenges familiar?
- We have processes at a distance that we could never afford to monitor because of cable, conduit, trenching, and labor costs…
- Regardless of cost, we need to deploy a reliable network quickly, often because emerging regulation say we have to…
- We already have instruments in place but they are not connected to our telemetry systems or there are no channels available; and we don’t want to run more wires…
- We want something that’s easy to deploy without comprehensive engineering…
When you’re faced with tough challenges, you need innovative solutions. Accutech offers:
- Cost savings over traditional wired solutions, both initially and ongoing
- Rapid-deploy networks without engineering
- Easy-to-use with limited maintenance
BenefitsLow cost of:
- Deployment: no wires, trenching or conduit required
- Operations: limited maintenance required
- Fully integrated power, communications and instrumentation
- Mounts on any structure, quick configuration from keypad
- Zero maintenance: 3+ years of maintenance-free service (up to 10 years depending on data rates and battery options).
- Superior range with 900MHz FHSS radio (over 3000FT, 1000M)
- Superior resistance to interference and noise
- Long battery life – can last 3+ years depending on link health and configured transmission rates.
- Easy battery replacement
- Months of warning when battery needs replacement
ApplicationsA Toolset for Challenging Applications
Accutech products are used in a wide variety of applications and industries; essentially anywhere remote monitoring is required with autonomous networking and power.
Oil and Gas: Accutech is well suited to remote Oil and Gas applications offering wireless communications, autonomous power and certification for use in hazardous environments. Applications include:
- Wellhead monitoring and control (including pressure, plunger arrival and sales valve control)
- Gas pipeline leak detection with acoustic monitors
- Tank level measurement (with dual float liquid interface option)
- Environmental monitoring (storm water, irrigation, reservoirs...)
- Pressure measurement in any process, from 5psi to 10,000psi.
- Securing remote sites with discreet input switches
- Delivering 4-20mA signals from 3rd-party instruments
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Municipal storm water monitoring
- 4-20mA signals from 3rd-party instruments (level, pH, Disolved Oxygen, etc...)
- Pressure monitoring in pump station / distribution systems
- Level and pressure monitoring in storage tanks
- Differential pressure in bag houses
- Water pressure on sprayers
- Flow measurement of liquids from leach piles
- Level measurement in storage tanks
- Relief valve monitoring (acoustic)
- Pressure, DP and temperature on process lines
- Pressure and temperature in cookers
- Level monitoring in storage tanks
- Relief valve monitoring (acoustic)
- Steam pressure monitoring
- Steam trap monitoring (acoustic)
- System temperature monitoring
- Cement production (Temperature measurement rotating kiln)
- Pulp and Paper (Rotary lime kiln, pressure on steam lines, temperature, etc. )
- Pharmaceutical (Temp and pressure re rotating dryers)
- Equipment Manufacturing (Discrete and analog inputs, hydraulic pressure, temp…)