The EVlink™ DC Quick Charger allows users to charge 80 percent of the battery in less than 30 minutes and provides a simple, efficient and safe way to quickly charge electric vehicles.
The EVlink DC Quick Charger enables EV drivers and stakeholders fast charge access in settings such as public parking, shopping malls, gas stations and rest stops, fleet applications, car sharing programs and rental companies.Features include:
- Quick charge: Takes less than 30 minutes to charge a typical battery to 80 percent, allowing users to get back on the road in a matter of minutes.
- Simple and reliable: Easy-to-use charger is built with proven and trusted industry leading Schneider Electric components such as the enclosure and drives.
- Authentication: Offers options for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) authentication or credit card payment system.
- Installation and maintenance services: Schneider Electric offers advanced services to support pre-install and installed-base services allowing for optimum installation, management, and maintenance of the charger.
- Standards compliance: Meets UL ratings to ensure proper safety for the user and the vehicle. The EVlink DC Quick Charger is currently CHAdeMO-compliant and will incorporate the SAE J1772™ combo-coupler when the standard is finalized and released.