Modicon TM7 Remote I/O for Harsh Environments
IP67 modular I/O system, for machines or installations in harsh environment
The TM7 system is especially well suited for harsh environments for large or modular machines due to the large distance and I/O counts possible combined with the IP67 ratings.
Find Your Local Distributor (select High-Tech Distributors (ACE) from Choose an Activity drop down menu).
Flexible and scalable I/O configuration
- IP67 distributed I/O solution basing on the Modicon TM5 IP20 modular I/O system
- Easy connection of TM7 remote I/O blocks to TM5 based CANopen/Sercos interface blocks via the TM5 expansion bus
- Direct coupling - without TM5 interface blocks – to controllers, which are equipped with an TM5 expansion bus interface (Modicon M258 and LMC058, see section ´PLC & PAC´)
- TM7 remote I/O blocks for safe I/O communication available (Sercos/PacDrive 3 only)
- Complete offer with digital and analog IP67 remote I/O blocks
- Perfect suitability for your requirements with the freely configurable I/Os
IP degree: 67
Temperature range: -10 to +60°C (14 to 140°F)
Simplified maintenance & installation
Embedded diagnostics for local and distant supervision
Cabling simplicity: M8 or M12 connector
Save engineering time
Fully compatible with SoMachine software
Certified FDT/DTM technology for all compatible automation software systems (on CANopen)
The Modicon TM7 (IP67) and Modicon TM5 (IP20) I/O systems enhance the “Flexible Machine Control” concept:
One software environment:- SoMachine
Among the multiple control platforms, these IO systems are the best companions for:
Benefits100% flexibility and optimization of your machines
Dust/damp-proof and robust, the modular IO system Modicon TM7 enables connection of sensors and actuators at the heart of processes or machines in harsh environments. This compact and flexible IO system enables quick connection of a scalable number of I/O expansion blocks or modules, either from the CANopen interface block or by direct connection with Modicon M258 or Modicon LMC058 controllers (PLC and PAC).