PacDrive M is based upon proven logic motion technology, which unifies PLC, motion, and robotics control functionality on a single hardware platform. With its centralized system architecture, PacDrive is the ideal solution for controlling a broad range of servo-driven production and packaging machines, as well as material handling equipment and robotics, using fully integrated, IEC 61131-3-compliant program structures. More than 50,000 machines worldwide are controlled by PacDrive M.
Product support resources
One integrated, scalable automation platform
- For Technical Phone Support call the CIC (Customer Information Center)
at 1-888-SquareD (888-778-2733). From the home menu, choose Option #1,
then on the following menu select Option #2.
- For Logistics/Service Support call the CIC (Customer Information Center)
at 1-888-SquareD (888-778-2733). From the home menu, choose Option #3.
- Click here to access the Customer Care Contact webpage.
- PLC, motion/robotics and IT functionality, no additional and/or proprietary hardware required for the complete machine (incl. robotics)
- Scalable controller performance from 0 to 99 servo drives/ up to 30 robots
- Fully integrated Ethernet-based communication using SERCOS II
- Open system, supporting other field busses as well as TCP/IP communication