Class 8965 Definite Purpose Reversing / Hoist Contactors
Available with current ratings from 20-352AThis Product is Obsolete
Rated to perform in the short periods of jogging experienced in hoist service
FeaturesType DPR reversing/hoist contactors are designed for the control of motors in hoists, overhead doors, small elevators, commercial laundry equipment, and other related products which use reversing motors. They are rated to perform in the short periods of jogging experienced in hoist service.
- 600Vac rating maximum
- Designed to operate on line voltages of 85% to 110% of rated voltage
- Designed for applications at 50 or 60 Hz only
- Coils are easily replaced with external base removed
- Field-installable auxiliary contacts for flexibility
- Designed to accept one auxiliary contact module with up to two isolated circuits per side (two modules per device). When auxiliary contacts are ordered separately, two modules are normally used for each device; one for forward, one for reverse.
- UL Listed, CSA certified
Food & Beverage