Energy Savings Benefits and Process Control
Power factor correction capacitors supply the reactive power (kVAR) required by inductive loads. By correcting poor power factor ratings,
capacitors reduce kVA demand thus off-loading transformers and switchgear. The reduced kVA demand results in lower utility power bills, cooler equipment operation and longer equipment life.
Our AV6000 and AV7000 capacitors provide a flexible and effective power factor compensation system in low-voltage networks. Applicable to small and medium industrial, commercial and institution users, these low-voltage capacitors offer the benefits of a centralized solution at an attractive cost.
- Voltage rating range from 208 V to 600 V
- Capacity available up to 1500 kVAR at 600 V
- Thermal-protected iron-core reactors prevents network resonance
- Capacitor-switching rated contactor with proven reliability
- Sophisticated power factor controller options
- Backlit display on controller shows current power factor, stage status, load and reactive currents, THD values, alarm conditions and more
- QED switchboard-style section constructed of 12-gauge steel frame covered with removable 16-gauge steel panels
- Standard section dimensions of 30 in. W x 36 in. D x 90 in. H
- CSA and CSA-US listed