If your plant loading is constantly changing, resulting in the need for varying amounts of reactive power, a centralized power factor correction method is a more effective and economical method to bring the power factor up to the target. The ReactiVar® AV4000 and AV5000 standard automatic power factor correction banks are a flexible and effective reactive power compensation system in low voltage networks where current and voltage harmonic distortion levels are minimal.
An advanced microprocessor-based reactive power controller measures plant power factor via a single remote current transformer (included), and switches capacitor modules in and out of service to maintain a user-selected target power factor.
- Voltage rating range from 208 V to 600 V
- Capacity available up to 1000 kVAR at 600 V
- Capacitor-switching rated contactor with proven reliability
- Sophisticated power factor controller options
- Backlit display on controller shows current power factor, stage status, load and reactive currents, THD values, alarm conditions and more
- QED switchboard-style section constructed of 12-gauge steel frame covered with removable 16-gauge steel panels
- Standard section dimensions of 30 in. W x 36 in. D x 90 in. H
- CSA and CSA-US listed