Square D™ All-in-Ones Combination Service Entrance Devices (CSEDs)
Designed specifically for areas where local codes allow main breaker load centers to be mounted outdoors.
All-in-One devices provide installation labor savings and have been designed specifically for areas where local codes allow main breaker load centers to be mounted outdoors.
- Ring or ringless styles available
- Available in two styles for either QO® or Homeline® interiors
- 100 A to 400 A Main Ampere ratings
- Available in 10 to 40 branch circuit space configurations semi-flush
- Generator Kits available to provide switching method between main utility service and back-up power source
- Can accommodate plug-on SURGEBREAKER™ Secondary Surge Arrester
- All units built per ANSI C12.7, NEMA PB-1, UL standards 50, 67 and 414 and are listed in UL file number E-6294
- Devices meet Federal Specifications W-P-115C for government housing
- Devices meet the Electric Utility Service Equipment Requirements Committee (EUSERC) standards
CSED's also called "All-in-Ones" are single phase power distribution panels ideal for residential use. They provide a meter socket that supports a standard utility meter, a main disconnect and load center distribution with spaces for up to 42 circuits. This single compact solution provides a time and space saving solution for contractors and installers. Square D CSED products meet a wide range of applications in use today. Consult your local utility for a specific list of approved devices.
Square D CSED devices provide the following application support and features:
- Factory Installed Main Breaker
- Ring Type or Ringless Meter Sockets
- Overhead and / or Underground feed
- Compact design for easy installation
- 22K UL Listed short circuit current ratings
- UL Listed series ratings
- Surface and Semi flush designs
- Suitable as service entrance equipment
- Meets EUSERC Requirements