2000 Level System Features
2000 Level G3 Controller
- Soft mapping for grouping branch circuits into zones that can be operated as a common group. Up to sixty-four (64) independent zone configurable for a single controller.
- Sixteen (16) on-board input terminations for connecting local control devices to operate individual zones.
- Sixteen (16) independent input timers to provide a timed override capability.
- Sixteen (16) independently configurable time schedules, each having 24 separate on/off periods.
- Seven-day repeating electronic clock, temperature compensated to minimize clock drift.
- Thirty-two (32) special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times
- Automatic daylight savings setbacks, leap year correction, thirty-two special holiday periods, and automatic computation of sunrise/sunset times.
- Blink notification to alert occupants of an impending ‘lights out’ command.
- On-board event log (viewable through PCS software).
- Breaker run-time counters for tracking burn-time on lighting fixtures.
- RS232/485 port for serial communications with other systems using industry recognized Modbus protocol, DMX512 protocol.
- 10BaseT port for peer-to-peer Ethernet communications using Modbus TCP protocol.
- Ability to share remote status (input commands, time schedules, or zone states) with up to 255 other controllers.
- Remote source capability for mapping up to four local or remotely located sources (input commands, time schedules, or zone states) with a single zone.
- Network time synchronization service for coordinating controller time reference with a centralized timeserver.
Configurable alarm generator for tagging non-responding breakers and other operational parameters (viewable through PCS software).
The 2000 level controller combines the control, input and scheduling features of the 1000 level controller plus the added benefit of embedded Ethernet connectivity. Communicating over a true peer-to-peer control network, the 2000 level controller is capable of sharing input signals, schedules and lighting zones with other controllersFeatures
- Stand-alone lighting control system, meets ASHRAE 90.1 and CA Title 24 requirements
- 16 hard-wired inputs available for connection to devices with physical dry-contacts
- 64 communication inputs available for network connection
- 16 independent time schedules, each can be configured into 24 distinct periods
- 7-day repeating clock, with changeable automatic daylight savings time
- Automatic sunrise/sunset tracking with offsets
- 32 special event periods
- 32 remote sources for sharing input status, time schedules, or zone status between controllers
- Full custom logic capabilities, including full Boolean functions and synchronization services
- RS-232 and RS-485
- Ethernet 10BaseT
- Serial communications using Modbus® ASCII/RTU, BACnet MS/TP and DMX512 protocols
- Ethernet communications using Modbus TCP and BACnet/IP protocols
- Up to 168 remotely operated circuit breakers per controller
- UL Listed