TeSys LE1D Fusible Disconnect Switch Combination Starters
Supplied with Class CC or Class J fuses with current ratings up to 40A
IEC combination starters combine the requirements of motor overload and short circuit protection in one convenient compact package.
FeaturesIEC combination starters combine the requirements of motor overload and short circuit protection in one convenient compact package. All fusible devices provide Type 2 Coordination through 30 hp at 460 V. The IEC combination starter line accepts standard TeSys D accessories and all Insta-Kits pilot devices and control power transformer kits for convenience. Standard capacity control power transformers with built-in fuse block can be installed in the standard enclosure.
- Meets UL and CSA requirements
- Devices are available in Type 1 and Type 12/3R enclosures
- Designed for 3-phase motor applications rated maximum 30 HP at 575 Vac
- Current rating of contactor ranges from 9-40A
- UL Class CC Fuse clip rated 30A and Class J fuse rated 30A, 60A
- Available in both reversing and non-reversing versions
- One N.O. auxiliary contact standard
- One N.C. auxiliary contact also provided in 40A rated contactor
- Two N.O. and two N.C. auxiliary contacts standard
- Industrial Markets
- Commercial Office Buildings