OPC Factory Server
Data server software
OFS server enables real time SCADA communications with the Unity Pro family of PLCs. The OFS server utilizes the standard OPC Data Access protocol.
FeaturesProduction data in real-time
- OPC is essential for client applications that need real-time access to production data.
- The most diverse applications, ranging from SCADA, MES, ERP to Excel under Windows, can be easily integrated in your automation architectures.
- OPC Custom is the interface for specialists and developers. C++ programming provides direct access to the OPC server and real-time performance.
- OPC Automation is the ideal interface for those who want to design an application keeping development time and technical knowledge to a minimum.
How to Videos
Configuring OFS to Communicate with ProWORX32 Programmed PLC
OFS Data Dictionary Setup
The link between your PLCs and software
Based on the OPC protocol, OFS (OPC Factory Server) software enables Windows client applications to access Modicon PLC data in real time.
Communication between your software applications and your hardware becomes simple and clear. Access to key information, open interface, transparent architecture and interoperability are just some of the advantages providing a real communication solution at the heart of your process.
- Complex and special machines
- Manufacturing processes
- Batch and continuous process.