Twido - Programmable Controller
Obsolete December 2016. Update or replace with Modicon M221 PLC.
Obsolete December 2016. Update or replace with Modicon M221 PLC. This webpage and materials are provided to support existing Twido PLC installations.
- “All in one” product, screw terminal connection
- 10 compact bases, 10, 16, 24 and 40 I/O, including 6 expandable bases using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analog I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 V DC or 100… 240 V AC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet (integrated on 40 I/O)
- Very compact (40 I/O within 95 x 90 x 70 mm), removable screw terminals or HE10 (pre-wired) connection
- 5 bases, 20 or 40 I/O, expandable using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analog I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet
- 15 digital I/O modules (transistors or relays)
- 12 analog I/O modules (0...10V,0...20mA, temperature,...)
BenefitsYour peace of mind
Open to numerous communication networks, flexible due to its 3 basic types (Compact, Modular and Extreme) and wide range of I/Os, Twido and its associated TwidoSuite software provide simple and astute solutions for all your predicaments.
- Simple stand-alone installations: lighting management, heating and air conditioning, access control, control/monitoring...
- Repetitive and compact machines: conveyers, lifts, automatic dispensers..