Multi-axes systems for 1, 2 or 3 dimensional positioning solutions
Multi-axis systems for 1, 2 or 3-dimensional positioning solutions
Lexium MAX H and Lexium MAX S double portal axes
Applications requiring precise and dynamic load handling over long distances such as material handling, optics and pick and place.
- Lexium MAX H consists of a driven toothed belt axis and a shaft-driven support axis
- Lexium MAX S has a similar configuration. However, the support axis is also driven via a synchronous shaft
- Highly dynamic even with heavy loads: for acceleration up to 20 m/s and loads up to 300 kg
Lexium MAX P linear positioner
Applications requiring dynamic handling of parts from or to conveyor belts, loading and unloading of containers, sorting and arranging of parts from containers or into containers.
- They consist of two axes with Lexium MAX H providing motion in direction X and a Lexium CAS cantilever axis providing motion in direction Z
- The linear positioner MAXP is used above or below the working area for moving loads with long X and middle Z movements.
- Loads up to 50 kg
Lexium MAX R.2 and Lexium MAX R.3 portal robots
Applications requiring two- and three-dimensional movement of loads over great distances, aligning of parts in chaotic production processes, and inspection or measuring of parts or bodies with large surfaces.
- Lexium MAX R.2 portal robots consist of two axes: Lexium MAX S providing motion in direction X and Lexium MAX H or a Lexium PAS B portal axis providing motion in direction Y
- Lexium MAX R.3 portal robots have a similar configuration plus Lexium CAS 4 or a Lexium CAS 3 Cantilever axis providing motion in direction Z
- Complete system with mounted cable drag chain, motors and gears to save time when raising the machine
- Loads up to 130 kg (MAX.R2) / 50 kg (MAX.R3)
With T-slots on 3 sides for simple integration into existing structures
- Carriage with drill holes for easier load mounting
- Grease nipples accessible on each side of the carriages to simplify routine maintenance
- Quick-coupling system for simple motor assembly
- Strokes can be set to the nearest millimeter
- Option to position sensors anywhere along the profile thanks to the T-slots
- Manufacture and assembly of electronic equipment
- Packaging and labeling
- Material handling
- Textile industry
- Paper processing
- Material working