Polycarbonate industrial boxes
Thalassa TBP are polycarbonate industrial boxes for all-purpose applications.
- Watertightness: IP 66, NEMA 4-4X
- Polyurethane gasket put down on the lid.
- Double electrical insulation, Type II.
- Usage temperature: -25 up to +80°C
- Glow wire resistance: 960°C
- External mechanical resistance: IK 08,
- Rounded design intended to increase robustness.
- 20 dimensions from 74x74 to 341x291mm (exterior)^
- 2 types of covers:
- Clear transparent (from 138x93mm)
- Several heights for covers:
- Low covers: 10 and 20 mm
- High covers: 40, 60 and 80 mm
- 36 models in total.
- Equipment: Hinges, fixing lugs, cable entries, DIN rails, mounting plates, stand-offs and spacers, terminal boards, anti-condensation valve, coupling kit, shaped screws, quick opening handles.
- Look: Grey colour, RAL 7035.
- Certifications: TÜV, SEMKO, DEMKO, UL.
BenefitsMultifunction industrial boxes!
- Certification according to UL 508A.
- High robustness: IK08.
- High watertightness: IP 66.
- Three ways to hang the box on its support.
- Several cover depths.
- Many models suitable together.
- Cover locked by 4 plastic captive screws with coarse thread outside the sealed area
- Many fixing studs in box cover and body.
- A wide range of accessories.
- Easy machining and customization.
- Protection of small size components, requiring little intervention or maintenance.
- All-purpose applications, junction boxes, protection of electronic cards, in any kind of environment. Applications requiring protection against any kind of dust or against liquid projections similar to heavy seas.