Polyester floor-standing enclosures
Thalassa PLA polyester floor-standing enclosures are suited for the energy distribution and control infrastructure industries.
FS polyester enclosures & accessories
- Parts of the body, rear panels and doors are made from fiberglass reinforced polyester, molded by hot compression, RAL7032 colour. Same finish for all surfaces.
- Bosses for fixation points are molded.
- Four versions of enclosures :
- Totally closed, IP65.
- Open bottom and integrated plinth, IP54.
- Open upper part for ventilation, IP44.
- Open bottom and plinth, and open upper part for ventilation, IP44.
- Accessory to upgrade IP44 to IP54.
- 40 dimensions from 500x500x320mm up to 1500x1250x420mm.
- 1 door, 500 and 750mm width, and 2 doors, 1000 and 1250mm width.
- 2 doors enclosures constructed with reinforcement central part.
- 3 types of panels or doors: plain, ribbed surface for anti-flyposting, glazed.
- Lock or handle with locks, with 2 or 4 action points out of the protected volume.
- Impact resistance: IK10 for plain and ribbed door version, IK08 for the glazed door.
- Self- extinguishability: HB40 classified and 960º test withstanding.
- Certification of compliance with IEC62208 enclosure standard.
- UL/CUL certification.
- Polyester plinth ZA 200 mm, stackable 2x200mm, for PLA enclosures, closed bottom versions
- Polyester plinth ZZ 200 mm and 500 mm for PLA enclosures, open bottom versions
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Floor-standing polyester enclosure
- No electrical contact risks.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Resistant to harsh atmospheres.
- Can be used in a large temperature range.
- Easy to machine and the machining does not produce corrosion.
- Halogen free.
- Light weight gives an easy installation.
- Long life lasting without maintenance.
- Strong against shocks.
- Version with canopy, for outdoor use, maintaining the quality of the seal.
- Version with 65mm integrated plinth and open lower part for easy incoming of cables.
- Large range of dimensions (40 dimensions !).
- Choice of doors (plain, ribbed anti flyposting surface, glazed).
- Several possibilities of installation (ground, on plinth, wall).
- Coupling possibilities thanks to modular dimensions.
- Locking system is out the protected volume.
- Abroad number of composition accessories.
- Mounting plates (metal or insulating material) or chassis for universal use or applications (VDI, modular distribution).
- Customised service: color, machining, mounting accessories, change of locks, enhanced depth.
- Combination of the 4 versions with the 3 types of door and rear door instead of panel.
Plinths ZM 200 mm
- Protection against the rise of water - access - cable management
- Energy distribution and Control in Energy Infrastructures, industry markets, installed indoor or outdoor, harsh conditions or environments and to avoid electrical risks.