Steel floor-standing suitable enclosures
Spacial SF 5G and Spacial SFP 5G have been designed to withstand earthquakes up to UBC zone 4. The two tested configurations, automation & control and LV power distribution, enable it to be certified for nuclear applications.
The floor standing steel enclosures Spacial SF allow over 600 different possible configurations. Choose yours! Easy to install in all existing spaces, the steel enclosures Spacial SF have been designed to save up to 25% of time in assembly !
Unique framework design, based on the use of a highly rigid exclusive profile with 18 successive folds, which makes the steel enclosures Spacial SF the most robust on the market, capable of withstanding 1000 kg distributed in its volume !
- Structure: top and bottom frames and 4 galvanized-steel vertical uprights with a thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Door: sheet steel with a thickness of 1.8 mm.
- Coating: epoxy-polyester paint, structured finish in grey RAL 7035.
- The steel enclosures Spacial SF are available mounted or in kit version. Up to 600 different possible configurations using the kit.
High degree of protection
- IP 55 in accordance to IEC 60529.
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance to IEC 62262.
IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV
Vibration Class A, UL & CUL 1,12 & 12K, NEMA 12 & 12K.
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Enclosures designed to fit in any project.
Floor standing steel enclosures Spacial SF:
- Suitable enclosures with up to 600 different possible configurations with the kit version.
- Most robust on the market:
Capable of withstanding 1 000 kg distributed in its volume.
- Save up 25 % of time in assembly.
- Schneider-electric quality.
- Energy and infrastructures