Altivar 12 Variable Frequency Drives VFD
Big function in a small footprint
The Altivar 12 ATV12 Variable Frequency Drive VFD combines flexibility, reliability, and the most advanced sensorless flux vector technology into very small space. This drive features an integrated communications port, user-friendly navigation wheel on the faceplate, and an optional multi-loader that streamlines set-up by making programming quick and easy. All of this comes with the versatility to handle applications from simple to complex, across industries, and harsh environments.
Find Your Local Distributor or Integrator
With highly advanced technology Altivar 12 Drive is ideal for small machine applications, including conveyors, packaging, commercial kitchen equipment, door controls, fitness & healthcare equipment, HVAC and pumping.
Available Ratings for 208/230v 3-phase motors
- 0.25 - 1 HP @ 110 VAC, single phase input
- 0.25 - 3 HP @ 208/230 VAC, single phase input
- 0.25 - 5 HP @ 208/230 VAC, three phase input
- 4 logic inputs, 1 analog input, 1 status relay, 1 digital output, 1 analog output
- Modbus Communications for control and monitoring
- Simple to use manual controls for testing or local operation
- Extensive range of drive and motor protection parameters including thermal overload, overspeed, under/over voltage, phase loss, over-braking, process underload and more
- Meets worldwide standards, including UL, CE marking.
Saves on installation time and cost
- The small footprint supports side by side mounting and easy installation.
- Able to be programmed while still in the shipping box using optional Multiloader accessory.
- SoMove Software for configuration and diagnostics
- Functional as a substitute for reversing two-speed motors and as a replacement for DC speed control applications.
- 40°C operation (60°C with de-rating)
Superior Motor Control
- Sensorless Vector Control and innovative braking control provides industry leading starting and stopping torque.
- Switching frequency adjustable from 2 to 16 kHz Audible noise reduction
- Food & Beverage
- Material Handling