N-Series Three Phase Recloser
This is a legacy productThis Product is Obsolete
Heavy duty, gas-insulation with vacuum arc interruption solution for medium voltage electrical distribution networks. Provides the latest protection technology in a highly reliable, low-maintenance Automatic Circuit Recloser (ACR).
The N-Series three phase pole mounted auto recloser or circuit breaker was developed to achieve optimum performance and reliability, making use of the latest technology in vacuum interrupters housed in an SF6 gas filled tank. With integrated CT’s and VT’s, the design is optimized for automation, remote control, data logging and monitoring applications. A clearly visible, directly connected pointer provides visual indication of the recloser’s position.
- Rated voltages: 15kV, 27kV and 38kV
- Rated short-circuit current: up to 16kA
- Rated load current: up to 800A
- 316 grade stainless steel tank
- Dully insulated bushing arrangement
- Vacuum arc interruption
- 850A emergency current (8 hours)
- Exceptional reliability and service
- 10,000 operations
The recloser is sold with the ADVC-2 Controller Range.Controller features include:
Protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and power quality.
- Improve SAIDI and SAIFI indices by automatically reducing outages
- Defer capital works by offering features that reduce network stresses
- Easily integrated into Smart Grid applications with advanced capabilities such as Loop Automation and Automatic Changeover
- Flexible applications from complex substation or standalone pole mounted through powerful automation and communication features
The N-series 3 phase recloser is custom built for medium voltage overhead network protection. It can be installed as a substation circuit breaker or pole-mounted recloser, whatever the application calls for. With integrated automation schemes such as loop automation and automatic changeover included with the control package, the N-series recloser can be implemented in numerous installations. Some other uses for the N-series recloser are where generator control, smart grid, or feeder automation are priorities.