PowerPact M-Frame Molded Case Circuit Breakers
A flexible, high-performance offer, certified to global standards from 300 to 800 A
The PowerPact M-frame, P-frame, and R-frame circuit breakers are designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits. These breakers are available with Micrologic electronic trip units.
PowerPact® M-frame Molded Case Circuit Breakers use an electronic trip system with the simplicity of a thermal magnetic breaker to signal the circuit breaker to open automatically to help protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads and short circuits.
- Available in 2-3 pole design
- Available from 300-800 A at up to 600 Vac
- Interrupting ratings (AIR) include G-35 kA, J-65 kA at 480Vac
- Available in standard (80%) rating only
- Common mounting holes, handle locations and trim dimensions across the range allow design standardization using PowerPact M- and P-frame circuit breakers
- Common accessories across the range of PowerPact Molded Case Circuit Breakers allow users to make late specification changes
- A wide range of field-installable accessories allows customers to reduce inventory without sacrificing flexibility
- Broad offering of operating mechanisms and ratings specifically designed to be used as the main panel disconnect for control panel applications
- Available in Unit-mount and I-line constructions
- UL 489 Listed, CSA, NMX, IEC certified for world wide applications
Oil & Gas