Sepam series 10
Protection Relays for Basic Applications
Overcurrent and earth fault relay for basic protection of feeders and distribution transformers
- Three models
- Digital I/O: 0-4 Inputs/3-7 Outputs
- 1 Modbus communication port
- Lithium battery
Period : 2 years
- Easy operation and good ergonomics
- Fast set-up - installation, wiring, parameter setting directly on the relay without a PC
- Safety of operating personnel - accessible parts made of insulating materials with no sharp edges
- Environmentally friendly - RoHS compliant, low energy consumption, ISO 14001 certified, recyclable >85%.
- Attractive, cost-effective, and easy to understand
- Reduced maintenance costs - continuous self-tests to extend periods between maintenance.
ApplicationsStandard protection applications
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centres, industry, warehouses)
- Series 10 N provides protection against earth fault.
- Series 10 B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth fault.
- Series 10 A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions