The PowerLogic Energy Meter combines highly accurate industrial grade split-core CTs and precision microprocessor based metering electronics to provide exceptional metering accuracy and greatly reduce the total metering system installed cost. Features:
- High-resolution back-lit liquid crystal display
- True reading display —No multipliers are required for data readings
- High accuracy — ±1% systems accuracy from 2% to 100% of the CT rating meets ANSI C12.1 metering accuracy standards
- kW demand metering — The optional EMCB also provides kW demand monitoring in the Energy Meter. The user can set the demand interval from five minutes to one hour to accurately measure kW demand.
- Simple, fast installation — Factory assembled split-core CTs reduce installation time and color coding makes determine correct phase matching easy.
- Easy integration to PowerLogic or Control/Data Acquisition Systems — Extended models have pulse output contacts, selectable from 1/10 to 1 kWh per pulse, for easy integration to existing control systems.
- Automatic meter reading — The optional Energy Meter Communications Board (EMCB) provides serial Modbus RS-485 RTU communications for connecting the Energy Meter to a remote monitoring system. With the addition of the EMCB, the Energy Meter can be used with PowerLogic software for electrical cost allocation and billing of submetered electrical systems.