RFID identification system
Ex Ositrack, OsiSense XG brings simplicity to 13.56 MHz RFID systems
Smart antennas with integrated controller
- 2 formats: one is the most compact industrial RFID station on the market (40 x 40 x 15 mm)
- Simple installation provided by a full range of fixing and connection accessories
- Self-adapting to the environment, even on a metal support
- Extended detection zone mainly for conveying applications, thanks to the field expander accessories.
- Automatic detection of the protocol and speed of the network used
- No software or specific programming required
- Simplified setting of the network address using configuration badge
13.56MHz electronic tags
- Complete range of high performance industrial tags
- Fully open to all ISO 15693 and 14443 standard tags available on the market
- Direct reading/writing of electronic tags for setting-up and maintenance
- Transfer of information to PC
Network connection boxes
- For connecting smart antennas on industiral networks (Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, PROFIBUS DP) .
With OsiSense XG, discover the RFID system.
- The most open for a free choice of electronic tags and networks.
- Easy to install, connect and configure.
ApplicationsWithin the conveying, material handling, logistic, building sectors…
For various functions: flexible production workshops, traceability, access control, etc.