Altivar 61 Variable Frequency Drives VFD
Drives for variable torque from 1 to 900 HP. For the latest in high-performance drives for pump and fan applications consider using an Altivar Process ATV600 family drive
Part of Altivar
Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 1 to 900 HP, variable torque applications for 575-690V applications. For 230V and 460V drive applications consider the new Altivar Process ATV600 drive family.
Features3-phases 200/240 V - 380/480 V - 500/690 V
- UL Type 1/IP20 from 1 to 900 HP.
- UL Type 12/IP54 from 1 to 900 HP.
- Speed range: 1:100 in open loop mode.
- Overload: 110% ... 120% - 60 s.
- Graphic keypad: plain text, navigation button, "Simply Start" menu to start immediately and profit at once from the full performance of Altivar 61. v Integrated EMC filters class A or B.
- Energy saving law, Quadratic motor control law.
- Conformity to the international Standards and Certifications: CE, UL, CSA, C-Tick.
- Modbus and CANopen integrated.
- Communication cards for industry: Ethernet, FIPIO, Modus Plus, DeviceNet, Interbus-S, Unitelway and for building LonWorks, BACnet, METASYS N2 and Apogee FLN.
- Input/output extension cards
- Multipump programmable cards: ATV38 compatibility and new applications.
- More than 150 functions available.
- Protection of motor and drive:
- Safety function: "Power Removal", ATEX.
- SoMove software for configuring on PC and transferring the configuration via Bluetooth® or using a cable
- SoMove Mobile software for modifying or sending a configuration remotely via mobile phone
How to Videos
Replacing Main Control Board on ATV61 & ATV71 Drives
BenefitsIn the heart of your applications!
Open to main building and industry communication networks. Ingenious, the Altivar 61 can be customized to meet your needs.
ApplicationsRange dedicated to pump and fan applications for the industry and building markets: exceptional performances, advanced functionalities.
High performance variable torque applications:
- Fan: Safety with forced function (fault inhibition, selection of operating direction and the reference speed).
- Multi-pump: With the programmable card multi-pump, Altivar 61 offers you flexibility, user-friendliness and adaptability for management of several pumps.
- Pumps: Essential functions for your installation protection under load, overload and fluid absence detection.