Altivar 71 Variable Frequency Drives VFD
ATV71 Drives for constant torque from 1 to 700 HP. For the latest in high-performance drives for heavy duty applications consider using an Altivar Process ATV900 family drive
Part of Altivar
Frequency inverters for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 1 to 700 HP, constant torque applications for 575-690V applications. For 230V and 460V drive applications consider the new Altivar Process ATV900 drive family.
200... 240 V single-phase
200... 240 V / 380... 690 V 3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Speed regulation by flux vector control with or without sensor
- Speed range: from 1 to 1 000 in closed loop mode with encoder feedback, from 1 to 100 in open loop mode
- Graphic terminal: plain text, navigation button, configurable function keys, "Simply Start" menu ...
- Protection of motor and of drive
- "Power Removal ", ATEX safety functions
- More than 150 functions available: PID controller, brake control suited to travelling, hoisting and slewing movements...
- Integrated EMC filter class A
- Integrated Modbus and CANopen
- I/O extension cards, interface cards for encoder
- Communication cards: Fipio, Ethernet, Modbus Plus, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, Uni-Telway, INTERBUS
- Controller Inside programmable card
How to Videos
Replacing Main Control Board on ATV61 & ATV71 Drives
Make way for evolution!
Unique range up to 700 HP, exceptional performance, advanced functions...
Open to all communication networks, applications, users... Altivar 71 provides ingenious solutions for all your specific requirements.
ApplicationsHigh performance applications (constant torque):
- Material handling
- Wood machines
- Process machines
- Textile machines