Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a 9002AW2 be converted to a 9002AW12?

Can a momentary/spring return foot switch be modified to maintained / push on push off style? Or vice versa? 

Product Line:
Foot Switches

Push Buttons and Operator Interface

Wanting to convert a 9002AW1 to a 9002AW2 foot switch.

No, these devices cannot be changed from spring return to push on / push off, or from push on / push off to spring return. 

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?