Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What type of hub is available for use on the EZM Main Circuit Breaker, Main Fusible Switch or Main Lugs Terminal Boxes?

Product design features

Product Line:
EZM Metering equipment

Hub accessories



For OUTDOOR applications, for conduit entry above live parts, use UL Listed raintight or liquidtight hubs. In an outdoor application, for conduit entry below live parts, or in an indoor application, use acceptable practices as allowed or dictated by the NEC (National Electrical Code), local codes or Utility Company requirements.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?