Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is a H363 safety switch CSA certified?

No, this device is UL listed, but not CSA certified. For a Canadian installation requiring CSA certification, use CH363 for an electrical equivalent to the H363.

CTA-ID : 2003149
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?