Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement interior part number for the obsolete type MH panelboard?

Any current type panelboard interior which mounts in type MH box can be used as a direct replacement for the type MH panelboard interior. The corresponding panelboard front will also have to be ordered.

CTA-ID : 2002806
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?