Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What panelboard used today would be a replacement for the obsolete NA1B panelboard?

DC systems--The existing panelboard must be removed and replaced with an I-LINE panelboard.
AC systems--Any current type panelboard which mounts in a type MH box can be used as a direct replacement. The corresponding panelboard front will also have to be ordered.

CTA-ID : 2002796
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?