Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How does one get ground fault protection for an FA,FH,FC I-Line style circuit breaker?

The ground fault module for an FA,FH,FC frame circuit breaker is a GFM100FA. The breaker itself must have suffix G for a 24v ground fault shunt trip accessory. It is important to know if there is sufficient room to install the module in the panel. The breaker and GFM module combined require the same space as an LA branch breaker and can only be mounted on the ``wide`` side of an HCP, HCW, HCWM & HCRU panel.

CTA-ID : 2001728
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?