Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you use molded case switches, example KHL36000M in place of a KAL/KHL breaker in the 9422 devices?

Yes. Molded case switch must be same frame size as required for the breaker type.

CTA-ID : 2000955
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?