Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the part numbers for the ``connector/fingers`` for the 400/600amp main breaker and main lugs NQOD panels?

A and C phase ; 80110-600-01
B phase: 80110-601-01
Screw for branch connector; 80110-802-01.

Per Service Bulletin, Class 1630, pg. 5. April 1989

CTA-ID : 2000935
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?