Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you use a QOU120 in place of a : QOU120C1H?

The QOU120C1H is a breaker in which part of the molded case is milled away - no direct replacement, not UL listed. System recognized part. Package of 25.

The QOU120 is not a replacement.

CTA-ID : 2000891
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?